March Calendar Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

March Calendar Challenge

Post  missdamsel on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:48 pm

For this month (and ya gotta hurry since we are 3 days in) I want you to use at least 3 pictures! And try to aim for a St. Patricks Day theme! Lots of green!

Let's see those calendars!!

Upload your completed layout in our gallery under "Contest & Challenges ~ Calendar Challenge" then post a link back to your layout in this thread so we can see it!
avatar
missdamsel
Admin

Posts : 888
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 50
Location : Central Texas

http://www.damseldesigns.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  Sarah on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:33 am

Here's one I made for my son's birthday (17th):



That was before I got my St. Patrick's Kits, though, so I need to remake it
avatar
Sarah
ScrapManiac Intern

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-03-03
Age : 35
Location : Topeka, KS

http://tm2ts.sarahsmidnightfantasy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  flutterbyefaery on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 pm

well, this made me realize that ALL the work I did on this kit but the papers is trapped on my old laptop Sad
but here's my page anyways

image is linked to the gallery

_________________
avatar
flutterbyefaery
Design Team

Posts : 132
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 35
Location : Sarasota, FL

http://flutterbyefaery.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  Sarah on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:40 pm

flutterbyefaery wrote:well, this made me realize that ALL the work I did on this kit but the papers is trapped on my old laptop Sad

Do you have a computer store nearby? Places like GeekSquad or stand-alone stores should be able to recover something, unless the whole hard drive is fried. A friend had hers half-fry, and they were able to recover some from it.
avatar
Sarah
ScrapManiac Intern

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-03-03
Age : 35
Location : Topeka, KS

http://tm2ts.sarahsmidnightfantasy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  flutterbyefaery on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Sarah wrote:
flutterbyefaery wrote:well, this made me realize that ALL the work I did on this kit but the papers is trapped on my old laptop Sad

Do you have a computer store nearby? Places like GeekSquad or stand-alone stores should be able to recover something, unless the whole hard drive is fried. A friend had hers half-fry, and they were able to recover some from it.
yeah, I've gotta get it to someone. I want my pics!

I had burned some stuff to disk in anticipation of the new laptop. old one was working fine.. got new one, got software, turned it on, started loading stuff to it... opened old laptop and that damn blue screen came up... I think it got jealous... LOL

_________________
avatar
flutterbyefaery
Design Team

Posts : 132
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 35
Location : Sarasota, FL

http://flutterbyefaery.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  Sarah on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:34 pm

flutterbyefaery wrote:
Sarah wrote:
flutterbyefaery wrote:well, this made me realize that ALL the work I did on this kit but the papers is trapped on my old laptop Sad

Do you have a computer store nearby? Places like GeekSquad or stand-alone stores should be able to recover something, unless the whole hard drive is fried. A friend had hers half-fry, and they were able to recover some from it.
yeah, I've gotta get it to someone. I want my pics!

I had burned some stuff to disk in anticipation of the new laptop. old one was working fine.. got new one, got software, turned it on, started loading stuff to it... opened old laptop and that damn blue screen came up... I think it got jealous... LOL

What a Face Yikes!!

Good luck!!
avatar
Sarah
ScrapManiac Intern

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-03-03
Age : 35
Location : Topeka, KS

http://tm2ts.sarahsmidnightfantasy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  Sarah on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:21 pm



Last edited by Sarah on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sarah
ScrapManiac Intern

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-03-03
Age : 35
Location : Topeka, KS

http://tm2ts.sarahsmidnightfantasy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  flutterbyefaery on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Sarah, great desktop! I love that shirt!!!
my son turns 3 on the 14th Smile

_________________
avatar
flutterbyefaery
Design Team

Posts : 132
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 35
Location : Sarasota, FL

http://flutterbyefaery.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  Sarah on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:14 pm

flutterbyefaery wrote:Sarah, great desktop! I love that shirt!!!
my son turns 3 on the 14th Smile

Yay for March Birthdays!! A LJ/Twitter bud's daughter turns 4 2 weeks after Ethan.

We got the shirt at Walmart, $4.50 in the boys' section Smile
avatar
Sarah
ScrapManiac Intern

Posts : 786
Join date : 2009-03-03
Age : 35
Location : Topeka, KS

http://tm2ts.sarahsmidnightfantasy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  lisamariedesigns on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Here is mine and I read it wrong I was thinking we only had to use 2 pictures but here is my calendar anyway and it is 1024x768 for your desktop. http://www.scrapbookingmania.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=80&ppuser=7
avatar
lisamariedesigns
Scrapmaniac In Training

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Maine

http://fairydustscraps.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  brwngolady on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:22 pm


brwngolady
Scrapmaniac In Training

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  ltnbrn on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Well....it's a little late in the month....but here's mine!

Hmm....okay, I can't read. Mine doesn't have 3 photos, nor is it St. Patty's themed (all I read was "green"....LOL). But, I worked on it for a while so I'm keeping it here if that's all right! Smile

March Desktop Calendar

avatar
ltnbrn
Scrapmaniac In Training

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-03-03
Location : Ohio

http://justascrappingmom.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: March Calendar Challenge

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum