Digi Scrapbook Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embellishment challenge

4 posters

Go down

Embellishment challenge Empty Embellishment challenge

Post  missdamsel Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Ok, so since this weekend is about challenges, I thought I would make this a little more challenging! Your mission is to create a page using an awareness ribbon. All of us have something in our lives that we care about and they all have awareness ribbons now. It is time to show people what you care about and why!

My first three kits I ever did were kits for a cause and you can check them out for ideas (Or to get a ribbon so that you can recolor it for your cause. my blog is www.damseldesigns.blogspot.com.

I can't wait to see your LO's! Remember there is s mini kit prize for every challenge completed that will go together as a mega kit at the end! We will be posting previews thru out the weekend! ALSO No double dipping of the challenges! Each LO must be a fresh LO and only posted in one category! (mean aren't we!)

If you do at least 5 of the challenges this weekend, you will receive part 10 of the Collab.

This is the mini kit prize you will receive for participating in this challenge:
Embellishment challenge Part9-Page014

Make sure you upload your completed LO's in our photo gallery, under the appropriate "Contests and Challenges" category, then come back and post a link to it here so that we can go in and leave our love over there!!!

Last edited by missdamsel on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
missdamsel
missdamsel
Admin

http://www.damseldesigns.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Embellishment challenge Empty Re: Embellishment challenge

Post  Sarah Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Oh this is an awesome challenge!! Now to find the picture of my females [Laughing] and a BCA kit [Breast Cancer Awareness].
Never had anyone close to me affected by it but I do have a family history of it, and it's a cause I buy everything that goes to the Susan Komen fund, since it helps a lot [from the research I've done].
Sarah
Sarah
ScrapManiac Intern

http://tm2ts.sarahsmidnightfantasy.com

Back to top Go down

Embellishment challenge Empty Re: Embellishment challenge

Post  stephieann Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:07 pm

stephieann
stephieann
Love Being A ScrapManiac

Location : My body is in Tennessee..but my heart is in Mississippi

http://stephsscraps.blogspot.com/